Don't worry. This expanded view is only used to allow editing of the content in this area (Twitter widget).
When logged out of the site or visiting the site like normal, this area will look and behave "normally"
Worship Support ministries include:
- Acolytes assist in the lighting and extinguishing of candles at the beginning and conclusion of services.
- The Chancel Guild prepares Holy Communion and is responsible for Vessels and Vestments used in our services.
- Sound Techs operate the sound system during worship along with the digital recording of our worship services, producing CD recordings for our shut-ins.
- Video Techs operate the video projection system during worship, incorporating both video and PowerPoint presentations.
- Helping Hands is a group of dedicated members who ready the sanctuary and the Lupke Chapel for the weekend services. Assistance is also given in assembling worship folders, congregational mailings and the monthly Partners Newsletter to all members.
- Ushers & Greeters play a vital role in the worship services each weekend by welcoming folks to church and assisting with the smooth operation of services.
Anyone interested in assisting is invited to contact our Minister of Worship & Music, Dr. Patricia Cotton. Phone: 260.739.6547