Don't worry. This expanded view is only used to allow editing of the content in this area (Twitter widget).
When logged out of the site or visiting the site like normal, this area will look and behave "normally"
High School Youth Group
- 1st/3rds - Students meet in the Welcome Center from 7:00 - 8:15 pm for a a lesson/discussion time
- 2nd - Crowd the House located at different houses from 6:00 - 8:00 pm (Join us on Sept at the SPECKARDS (2225 Forest Park Blvd. 46805) to hang out, bring a snack or drink to share.
- Last Sundays - a time of contemplative worship in the Chapel from 7:00 - 8:15 pm
Questions, contact Phil Pelz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Youth Mission Trip
Dominican Republic ~ July 2019
In July 2019, our high school youth will be going to the Dominican Republic to help a couple on a farm that is a source of food and clean water for natives. The students will be doing some sort of work project at the farm property each morning. In the afternoons, they will help with Vacation Bible School at a local church. This trip is for any student who will be going into the 9th grade to freshman year of college for the Fall 2019.
The initial meeting for our Youth Summer Mission Trip will be Sunday, Sept. 16th at 2:00 pm in the Welcome Center. If you are thinking of going next summer with us, you must come to this meeting. It is open for If you are feeling led to help chaperone the trip please contact Phil Pelz (email@example.com).
CLHS Partnership Grant
As your student attends high school at Concordia, we want to give you more information about our CLHS Partnership Grant and how it works.
Our congregation pays $1450 per CLHS student in good standing at Holy Cross per year, contributing nearly $6000 in actual cash to your student’s education from Grades 9 through 12. We consider it a joy and privilege to make this investment in the growth of your student.
All partnerships are built upon mutual expectations and commitments. In a healthy partnership, the expectations and commitments exist for the good of both parties. It is in this spirit that Holy Cross requires that you and your student make the following commitments:
- Faithful church attendance. We use the number of at least half (50%) of the regular (Saturday, Sunday or Monday) Holy Cross worship services during the September through May school year. Click here for the 2018-19 Application.
- Attendance at one (1) “Family Faith Stepping Stone” event by your student and you. See the schedule of Stepping Stone events for each grade level.
- Volunteering at Holy Cross. We want our young people involved in the worship life of our congregation. Click for the volunteer form.