Don't worry. This expanded view is only used to allow editing of the content in this area (Twitter widget).
When logged out of the site or visiting the site like normal, this area will look and behave "normally"
For current students of Holy Cross Lutheran School, we have gathered some valuable resources. Please click on any link below to access:
For school delay/closing announcements, click here and look for "Fort Wayne Lutheran Schools".
For current students of Holy Cross Lutheran School, RenWeb provides parents important information about:
- Cafeteria Menu
- Student Grades
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Account Balance
- Weekly Newsletter
Mrs. Koehlinger & Mrs. Pesick: Our class Wiki Page is where you will find our eLearning assignments.
Mrs. Hobby & Mrs. Keller: Students will receive an "eLearning Day Packet" with several assignments across our curriculum. Please complete the packet and send it back to school 24 hours from the snow day. Families should check their email the morning of a snow day to know which assignments to complete from their "eLearning Day Packet". They will also have an online story that they will need to read and answer questions on. The information about the online story will be included in their email.
Mrs. Chandler: eLearning assignments can be found on my Wiki Page.
Mrs. Hinton: eLearning assignments can be found on my Wiki Page.
Mrs. Hale & Mrs. Oedewaldt: Both 3rd grade classes are to complete the reading and writing assignments from their eLearning folders that were already sent home. They should log onto Moby Max and complete 1 math lesson and 2 fact fluency lessons, as well as regular weekly spelling and reading homework. Families should also check email for any additional instructions or assignments.
Mrs. Albertin & Mrs. Clark : The eLearning information will be sent to the email address on file with RenWeb.
Mrs. Schroeder & Mr. Koehler: I will direct the students through email to RenWeb or Google Classroom. Below is the link for ConnectED by McGraw Hill for online access to Social Studies and Science Texts.
Mrs. Goldey & Mr. DeFain: All 6th grade students will receive eLearning assignments on their school email accounts.
Mr. Kratz: I will send an email with details and directions. The link to my text book can be found by clicking here.
Mr. Staub: I will be using RenWeb and Google Classroom. It will depend on the assignment. However, RenWeb is the first place that they should go. If Google Classroom is needed it will direct them from there.
Ms. Weber: The students will need to check their email for directions and details for eLearning assignments.
Mrs. Wray: I would like my students to go to Google Classroom. Students need to sign into their Google email address first. I will post any assignments or direct them to another website from that site. I will have class codes with me in case of emergency.
Current students of Holy Cross Lutheran School have access to a variety of things:
- SCRIP - The Scrip program allows you to purchase gift cards at face value while allowing you to save money for your tuition. Scrip is sold at school on Wednesdays & Fridays from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. and also on Saturdays after the 5:00 p.m. worship service. You can also purchase Scrip online at ShopWithScrip.com If you have not set up an account, please contact the Scrip office at 739.6554 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you set it up. Click here for Holy Cross' Scrip form.
- School Uniforms - Holy Cross requires uniforms for K-8th grade in order to foster a Christian atmosphere and to improve the learning environment in our school. One of the places from which clothing which meets our school's dress code standards can be purchased is Land's End. For additional information on our dress code, please download our Handbook. To buy Land's End Uniforms, click here.
- Spirit Wear - Click here for an order form or contact our Admissions Counselor at 739.6553 for information about Holy Cross Spirit Wear.
At the beginning of every school year, students of Holy Cross Lutheran School must complete registration forms (available soon) below before coming to registration. Registration for the 2016-17 school year is on Thursday, August 11 at 2:00 pm or 6:30 pm.
- Chirp Permission Form (New Families Only)
- Kids Care Registration Form (PK-8)
- Free-Reduced Lunch Instructions & Application (K-8)
- Field Trip Permission Form (K-8)
- Transportation Form (PK-8)
- Media Release Form (PK-8)
- PE Uniform Order Form (5-8)
- Volunteer Opportunity Form (K-8)
- Volunteer Background Check Form (PK-8)
- Home Language Form (K-8)
- Student Agreement Letter (K-8)
- Tuition Agreement Letter (PK-8)
You can view the school calendar for the 2016-17 school year here.