Lemonade Day is May 19th
Lemonade Day is a FREE, fun, experiential program that teaches youth how to start, own and operate their very own business - a lemonade stand. Each year, in participating cities, youth have the opportunity to experience entrepreneurship by setting up their business during their city’s community-wide Lemonade Day. Click here for complete instructions in registering to be a part of Lemonade Day.
Watch a fun 3 minute video to educate and excite students about the program. Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJz5-MI2g0
Visit the official Lemonade Day website if you’d like to learn more: https://lemonadeday.org/northeast-indiana
Here's how to participate:
- Find an adult - Parents, Teachers, Club Counselors and Troop Leaders all make excellent adult partners for Lemonade Day!
- Register online at lemonadeday.org/northeast-indiana. Print your confirmation and bring with you to kit pick-up.
- Pick up your kit - Backpack kits are available for pick up at Junior Achievement, the Boys & Girls Club, and the Girl Scouts main office.
- Do the work - Lemonade Day kits include step-by-step instructions and activities for running your own business.
- Set-up and sell - Saturday, May 19th is the big day!
- Report results - Win prizes and be eligible to be selected as the “Young Entrepreneur of the Year”.