Last Days of School
As we wind up the last few days of school, there are some important items we want to be sure you are aware of.
- Monday, May 28th - No school
- Tuesday, May 29th - Faith Family Field Day from 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Faith Family shirts and uniform bottoms are appropriate this day)
- Wednesday, May 30th - Faculty vs 8th grade games from 1:30-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31st - Closing Chapel and Awards from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. (All are Welcome!) (School dismissal @ 2:30, NO Kids Care)
- Saturday, June 2nd - 8th Grade Graduation @ 5:00 p.m. worship service
MobyMax: Teachers will be in contact with you on utilizing MobyMax over the summer months. Many students lose about two months of grade-level equivalency in subject areas known as “summer slide”. We would like to partner with families to help alleviate this phenomenon.