Don't worry. This expanded view is only used to allow editing of the content in this area (Twitter widget).
When logged out of the site or visiting the site like normal, this area will look and behave "normally"
Midweek Lenten Services
Questioned for Christ
Join us for a special series of worship services for Lent called Questioned for Christ. Each service in the series focuses on figures from the story of the Passion of Christ who are questioned concerning their relationship to Jesus Christ. Is there enough evidence to convict them of being followers of Jesus? Is there enough evidence to convict each one of us?
Each service, following Ash Wednesday, will include a drama set in a police interrogation room with a good cop and bad cop asking their “witness” about Christ, followed by a short message. Don’t miss students from Grades 1-4 passionately sharing their gift of song, while students from Dr. Cotton’s Chapel Leadership Class passionately present the drama and our Pastors and Vicars passionately proclaim God’s Word in each service. Join us and learn more about the Passion of Our Lord on Wednesdays at 8:35 a.m., 12 noon and 6:30 p.m.
March 1: Ash Wednesday w. communion at 12:00 noon and 6:30 p.m. (evening service with First Communion students)
- March 8: A Question of Priorities with Mary, sister of Martha and Lazarus (Gr. 1)
- March 15: A Question of Conviction with Nicodemus, the Pharisee (Gr. 3)
- March 22: A Question of Innocence with Mary Magdalene and another witness (Gr. 4)
- March 29: A Question of Sacrifice with Barabbas, a criminal (Gr. 2)
- April 5: A Question of Authority with John, the beloved disciple